Long-time Atlasphere member (and Objectivist Singles founder) Dan Edge sends the following job announcement for his company:
Growing medical transcription company seeks full-time production manager.
Dan’s company is a small, growing company which provides transcription and other services to the medical communications market. We are currently seeking a production manager to coordinate subcontractors, manage projects, and ensure that deadlines and quality standards are met. We need a detail-oriented individual with exceptional organization and time-management skills. You need to know how to make lists for yourself, manage priorities, and operate under pressure.
- Convert audio / video to a format usable by transcription software (i.e., MP3).
- Contract, coordinate, and supervise subcontractors (transcribers, editors, proofreaders) on assigned projects to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Complete administrative tasks including order status tracking, Purchase Order creation and approval, etc.
- Proofread final product at various stages of process to ensure quality and accuracy
- 0-2+ Years Experience in Project Trafficking or Production Management
- Good familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), and very computer-savvy in general
- 2- or 4-Year Degree greatly preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to learn new things, work creatively, and grow with the business
- Willing to commute to Monsey, NY
I’m willing to train the right candidate.
Salary – $36k +, commensurate with experience
Call 845-558-9328 or email resume and cover letter to dedge (at) edgetranscription.com
dedge (at) edgetranscription.com
25 Robert Pitt Dr
Monsey, NY 10952